Terms and Conditions
Worthington Place Bed and Breakfast Terms and Conditions
Website RATES AND DEPOSIT
* The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
* Rates quoted are in Canadian Dollars.
* Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
* Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to 15% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax as well as a 2% city Tax.
* The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults. An charge of $49 plus Tax will be added for each additional adult, children, twelve (12) years and under, stay free when sharing a room with an adult as an additional guest.
* A cash deposit of CD $200 for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
* In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
* You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
* Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
* A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
* Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available, If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
* Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level. * Please check with the Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
*For non- Canadian Residents, rates quoted and confirmed in non-local currencies will be converted to local currency by the Property at your time of payment, based on the exchange rate used by the Property and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
*Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions and fees by banks or credit card companies at the time of processing of monthly statements, which are not within the Property’s control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card.
* Please contact management if you have any questions. A refund of a deposit or prepayment, if any, will be subject to the exchange rate at the time of any such refund and may differ from the exchange rate at the time such deposit or prepayment was made. CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
* A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
* Worthington Place Bed and Breakfast accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Debit Cards are also accepted.
* Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
*Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours (i.e., by 4pm Eastern Standard time) prior to your arrival date.
* Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
* In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
*No charge will made to your credit card if you cancel your reservation at least 48 hours before your arrival date (local time). If you cancel within 48 hours of your arrival date then 50% of the total cost of your stay will be charged to your credit card, In cases of no shows at the hotel, without any prior communication from the client, then 100% of the total cost of your stay will be charged to your card.
* For reservations for groups of 3 rooms and above, please email Worthtington Place at email@example.com
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
* All rooms and suite rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6+ years old. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at a fee of $10 per child upon consumption.
Special Requests: Although Worthington Place will confirm specific room types or bed types at the time you make your reservation, normally requests for specific features such as bedding type or non-smoking rooms are simply that. While we will strive to honor your request, we cannot guarantee that your request will be honored.
CLIENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
*Clients with special needs who will require special services or assistance while traveling, including handicap adapted rooms and/or wheelchair accessible rooms and/or private transfers, must contact the contact us directly at the time of booking or at least 10 business days prior to arrival. In order to ensure that you are properly assisted, we request that you advise of any and all specific needs that you may have. This will help us to ensure that all of the proper arrangements are made to allow you to obtain maximum enjoyment during your stay with us at Worthington Place Bed and Breakfast
* Please note that additional costs may be applicable for some or all of the services requested. Pets If you plan to travel with your pet, we require a damage/cleaning deposit at the time of check-in which may be non-refundable.
* In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Worthington Place Bed and Breakfast and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Canada) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) WPBNB and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of WPBNB and its affiliates.
* No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed without consent from the management. Worthington Place Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
* This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
*Worthington Place may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
* Worthington Place shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
* You shall indemnify and hold Worthington Place harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
* Worthington Place shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel. * The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of Canada.
ACT OF GOD/FORCE MAJEURE
* Worthington Place Bed and Breakfast cannot assume liability for any loss, damage or injury of any nature in whole or in part resulting from an Act of God or any other Force Majeure condition including without limitation: fire, volcanic eruption, environmental pollution or contamination, inclement weather, earthquake, flood, water or power shortages or failures, tropical storms or hurricanes, riots or civil commotions or disturbances and any other acts of similar nature, sabotage, arrests, strikes or other labour disruptions, restraints of rulers or peoples, expropriations, acts of terrorism, war, insurrection, quarantine restrictions, government health advisories or warnings or alerts of any kind or nature, government seizures, refusal or cancellation or suspension or delay of any government authority or any license, permit or authorization, damages to its facilities in Canada or any other factor unforeseen by Worthington Place that impacts negatively on or hampers its ability to fulfill any of its contractual conditions. * In the event that any of these conditions apply, Worthington Place shall be excused, discharged or released from its performance to the extent such performance is so limited or prevented, without liability of any kind.
FURTHER PROVISIONS RELATING TO THE HOTEL STAY
* The Customer shall not acquire any claim to the provision of specific rooms unless Worthington Place has confirmed the provision of specific rooms in writing.
* In the case of group bookings of twelve persons and above with accommodation in multi-bed rooms, Worthington Place shall specify the allocation of the rooms.
* For groups of twelve persons and above, the Hotel shall be provided with a list of all participants with their full name and date of birth by no later than on arrival.
* If the total number of the persons arriving exceeds the contractually agreed number of persons, the additional persons shall have no right to accommodation and or will be charged appropriately.
LIABILITY AND LIMITATION
* The Customer shall be liable for any damage to Worthington Place property or severe soiling caused due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence. If the guilty person within a group cannot be identified, the entire group shall be liable. Worthington Place Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to demand a credit card number or deposit of up to $500.00 or $500.00 per booking on arrival or during the stay that will be refunded on departure provided no damage or severe soiling caused by the Customer or group is established by that point. Any damage or costs for cleaning severe soiling that go beyond the amount of the deposit must be settled directly at Worthington Place or will be invoiced retrospectively if for instance Worthington Place is invoiced for the costs of a deployment of the fire service or other third-party emergency services. The latter also applies to damage and severe soiling that are only determined following departure of the Customer or group. Worthington Place reserves the right to charge credit cards on file or deduct from deposit paid by guest the appropriate amount to cover the invoiced amount. Worthington Place reserves the right to pursue legal action for damages exceeding the amount of deposit or credit card limitation.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of Worthington Place. In the event of a breach, the Hotel will levy a charge of $250.00. The same applies to the interference with smoke alarms or the unauthorised opening of emergency exits. Worthington Place reserves the right to assert a higher claim if, for example, the Hotel is billed for a deployment of the fire service or a fire caused by unauthorised smoking has caused damage to Hotel property.
* If the services at Worthington Place are interrupted or defective, Worthington Place will seek to redress the situation immediately on notification by the Customer. If the Customer is at fault for failing to notify Worthington Place of a defect, no claim for a reduction of the contractually agreed remuneration shall apply.
* If the Customer is provided with the use of a parking space at Worthington Place, including where this is done for a fee, this shall not give rise to a safekeeping agreement. Worthington Place has no duty of surveillance. 8. The Hotel performs wake-up calls with great care. No claims for compensation may be brought except in the case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
* Messages, post and goods shipments for the Customer are handled with great care. Worthington Place will handle receipt, safekeeping and – if required – sending on for a fee of such as well as for lost property on request. The Hotel is entitled to pass the above items to the local lost property office after a storage period of no more than one month subject to a reasonable fee being charged.
* If the Customer is provided with the use of a parking space at Worthington Place, including where this is done for a fee, this shall not give rise to a safekeeping agreement. Worthington Place has no duty of surveillance. 8. The Hotel performs wake-up calls with great care. No claims for compensation may be brought except in the case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct. Messages, post and goods shipments for the Customer are handled with great care. Worthington Place will handle receipt, safekeeping and – if required – sending on for a fee of such as well as for lost property on request. The Hotel is entitled to pass the above items to the local lost property office after a storage period of no more than one month subject to a reasonable fee being charged.